[oletrucks] ebay auction (2) 1959 GMC pick-ups. Make a cool hotrod!

To: "oletruck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] ebay auction (2) 1959 GMC pick-ups. Make a cool hotrod!
From: "Dave Cunningham" <djcvjc@riconnect.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 11:58:09 -0400
Hi All,
Check this auction out two 59 GMC trucks  one dollar bid no reserve.
It is in California  too far away for me sounds like a deal.

Dave Cunningham

p.s. I want to thank Ron Ramirez for linking my truck page to
Chevytrucks.org, he has done a great job on the chevytrucks website be sure
to check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=95672175