Re: [oletrucks] 292 I-6 in a 51

To: "dave p" <my51truck@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 292 I-6 in a 51
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 12:25:39 -0500
I know a guy who put a Cadillac engine(not sure what size) in a 53 3200.  He
actually offset the whole engine 2 inches or so toward the passenger side.
He got the Idea from some 70's mopars who actually did that from the
factory.  ( I'm taking him at his word)  He said it didnt effect the
handling of the truck at all.  I'm not sure if this is what was being talked
about here with the offset motor mounts or not so forgive me if I'm really
out there on this one.

 Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField