Re: Re: [oletrucks] A zillion questions!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] A zillion questions!
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:43:51 EDT

Believe me; one of each--old truck and Corvette--is absolutely necessary!

;-)

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
86 Corvette Indy convertible
Knoxville, TN

<<Your analogy about the vette is kinda ironic for me.  I wanted an old
truck,
bought it, then decided I wanted a vette suspension so whala vette IRS.  It
might of be cheaper for me, with less headaches, to buy a vette.  But oh
well, I'll make them sports cars wonder in the corners.

Hudak
2-54 3100
57 3100>>