RE: [oletrucks] A zillion questions!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] A zillion questions!
From: Joel Brain <brain@jacksonesd.k12.or.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:23:43 -0700
First of all, I would like to say  THANKYOU to everybody who helped. I
really appreciate it.  I am (of course:) going to keep the  original
engine.   I might make some minor mods but nothing serious.
I have one last question:)  Where can I get some rearend gears for  the
truck? I has 4.11's  right now (of course again).   Somebody suggested
3.08's or 3.73's.  Did they all come with 4.11's or did some come with a
lower ratio? Maybe I could grab them off another truck.
        Oh yeah, This one  is  for Nate Long- how come you recommended a 10
bolt rear, but your gonna throw a 12 under yours? Just wonderin'.  Thanks
again everybody!!! Tyler