[oletrucks] 5 lug drums

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 5 lug drums
From: "dave p" <my51truck@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 18:47:02 PDT
A couple weeks back I read that someone was looking for 5 lug brake
drums to replace the 6 luggers that came stock on his AD truck. I,
too am looking for 5 lug drums to do the same thing until I can get an
IFS kit under the front. I never did see any comments from anyone on
the list. I may have over looked your replies, so if anyone knows on 5
lug brake drums that I can put on the front of my '51 I'd love to hear
from you.

Thanks,

Dave