Re: [oletrucks] More Magnetic Stainless Steel

To: "Grant Galbraith" <trks@javanet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More Magnetic Stainless Steel
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:53:14 -0700
Depending on the type of stainless-steel that they used (if that is what
they used) it can be magnetic.  I have a partial sheet of stainless steel
that came from an industrial surplus place and it is VERY magnetic.  I also
checked a few knives that I have, and they are magnetic.  I don't know what
grade any of this stuff is, but it is some grade/type of stainless.  I
think it all depends on what alloy they use.  Good luck with it.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco