[oletrucks] Web Page update

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Web Page update
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 00:58:55 -0500
Hello everyone.  I just wanted you to know that I have added a couple of new
pages to my website and a few more links.  I have a good variety of links to
just about any old truck website you can imagine.  I'll keep adding them as
I see them posted here or as I find them on my own.  I would like people to
think of my website as a shortcut to eveything you need for your truck.  One
of my new pages is called "Classic Truck Gallery".  I offer it to those of
you who don't have a web page, but would like your truck featured for all to
see. The second new page is called "The Bone Yard"  I could spend days
wandering around junkyards, pastuers, etc looking at the old Iron, as i'm
sure most of you relate.  This page features the trucks we love, in the
out-of-the-way places we find them.  I will add pictures as I find more
relecs.  Some may be for sale and I will include adresses and email adresses
when I can, so the selling parties can be contacted.  Feel free to submit
your items for these pages as well.  I'm also always on the lookout for
those who have web pages and would love to have them linked to mine.  As
always, I enjoy this group and glean a lot of good info from the people
here.  My web pages are a way to say thanks for the inspiration and
dedication of my fellow Classic Truck enthusiasts.

Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField
Somewhere on the High Plaines of Kansas