[oletrucks] questions on interior parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] questions on interior parts
From: thistle@midcoast.com (Kathy Bray)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:20:32 -0400
Hi guys,

I've decided to work on the interior of my truck this summer and leave the
exterior for next summer. Sooo....I have lots of questions...

What do you call the covering that covers the firewall and runs across the
floor just above the steering column and meets the top edge of the floor
mats? My '52 has remnants of something hanging from this area that looks
like jute with molded cardboard or leather over it. The floor of the cab is
bare as well. Is this firewall covering/insulation something you can order
and install with the cab intact? Also, what do you think of these
seat-covering kits? Are they decent quality? And what would have been the
original seat-cover material and color in a black '52? Dash and interior
door paint color? Headliner?

Thanks!

Kathy Bray
and "Old Bess" '52 3100