[oletrucks] AD Body

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Body
From: Brad Newman <bkn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:16:58 -0500
I seem to remember reading somewhere that it is possible to take a late
70's Blazer or 4X4 chassis, and set an AD body on top without cutting or
making any major modifications. Has anyone had any experience with this?
I have a spare truck that was used for parts (50 GMC 100) and my son is
trying to convince me to make it into a 4X4 daily driver for him.
Sounds like it may be a good idea if it really works.
Any ideas?
Brad