Re: [oletrucks] 1/2 & 3/4 ton suspension differences

To: jslsb@uswest.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1/2 & 3/4 ton suspension differences
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:54:30 EDT
In a message dated 04/26/99 10:12:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jslsb@uswest.net writes:

<<
 P.S. The info from the list has been very helpful. I just wish I had
 some of you guys as neighbors. Maybe we could form Oletrucksville.

The house across the street from me is for sale cheap.  2 car garage in
basement.  Rural.  Near albany NY.  I'm serious. I need a new neighbor who
likes old trucks.
Bob ADler