Re: [oletrucks] Labarron & Bonny

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Labarron & Bonny
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 14:42:45 -0700
I just started installing the seat kit I received from Hampton Coach last
night.  The quality is excellent, but the jury is out until I can verify fit.
They offer all the original colors and styles for Chev and GMC trucks.  Quality
seems better than all I have seen, and the prices for seat kits and door panels
are reasonable.  For some reason, their headliner is running double to triple
of other vendors, probably an indication of the better quality.

>>> "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net> 04/27 11:39 AM >>>
Kathy, the info is as follows:

LeBarron Bonney Company            Phone:   800/221-5408
P O Box 6                                     Fax:      978/388-1113
6 Chestnut Street
Amesbury, Mass.  01913

Brochure I have says "For Model A and early V8 F**d and M*rc**y cars".
Don't know if they have stuff for Chevy trucks or not.  Doesn't look like
it.  Never ordered from them, but I have heard good things from my neighbor
who has a flawless '32 F**d sedan.  BTW, he also has a flawless '67 Camaro
RS convertible for sale if anyone's interested.  Perfect condition.

LeBarron Bonney is at the same location as "Hampton Coach".  Same town, same
street address, and same PO box number.  I got a brochure from Hampton Coach
and they advertise "Antique Auto Upholstery" for 1922-1954 Chevrolets and
1930-1955 Bu**ks.  They also have upholstery for Plym***hs, Pont**cs, Olds,
Caddy in the very early years.  Information in the brochure says they send
"FREE OF CHARGE" (my caps) price information and fabric samples.  So....if
you want to see what your original upholstery looked like, send for a free
sample.  Sorry TF folks, they only have fabric for pickups and panels
through 1954 (as well as cars).

Kathy, your dad and mom would benefit from LeBarron Bonney, but all us
oletruckers need to contact Hampton Coach.

Ron...should Hampton Coach be on our list of suppliers???
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100