Re: [oletrucks] Oil Gauge

To: MASK4335@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oil Gauge
From: John Maertens <mcdac@rconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 10:21:10 -0500
Mike,
        I knew that I saved this message for some reason....
First I was wondering where you got ahold of a 0-60 psi oil gauge? and
now it seems that my gas gauge is not telling me the truth anymore.
Either that or I'm getting really great gas mileage. I haven't looked at
it yet but thought that I would start w/ the wires and sending unit. Any
other tips? Here's what it does:
With key off it is on E (like normal)
Stays on E with key on (not normal)
When the engine starts needle goes to F and stays there until key is off.
Any help here would be appreciated.( others on the list too!)
Thanks,
John '51 1/2 Ton
Minnesota