Re: [oletrucks] Oil Gauge

To: "Rob Jacobs" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oil Gauge
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 22:47:31 -0400
Now I'm really confused.  I didn't get the speedo with the gauge cluster
(even if I could have been assured of a match) & Bob ADler has pointed out
that Chevy always used D-C for ammeter & not discreet values that GMC used
(I've seen 30-30 & 50-50).  Does this mean I have a GMC cluster?  I could
get some of the individual gauge numbers if this would better help answer
the question.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com