[oletrucks] 1954 Gauges

To: "Truck List (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1954 Gauges
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 07:37:24 -0500
These are for sale by the guy on Ebay who also has the 47-53 gauges for
sale.  I'm just passing along this info in case anybody on this list may be
interested.  Contact him and not me please.

{I also have an instrument cluster set for a 1st Series 1954 Chevrolet
Pickup, in mint, original condition.  They have been stored in my dad's
garage for 30 years.  He wants $100 for them.  Let me know if you're
interested and I'll get a picture to you.}

His email is sonne2@pacbell.net

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas