Re: [oletrucks] Gas prices.....perspective

To: "Gene Davis" <genedavis@tritel.net>, "Lewis Osborn" <losborn@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas prices.....perspective
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:06:00 -0500
I try to stay out of these 'religious' issues. I lived in Casper as the jobs
were eliminated.
I also work for the company that Gene Davis works for (based on his
description). At least
I worked for them the last time I looked. You know the drill. Outsourcing
and layoffs, and
downsizeing, etc. Now there is another way to make money - just relieve
yourself of one of
your greatest expences - payroll and long term benefits (people). There are
many ways to
make money and some are not pleaseant however I do not subscribe to the
"conspiracy /
price fixing / murderer" ideas.

How about we talk about "ol' trucks"?
Lonnie