Re: [oletrucks] a reminder

To: joneil@cpros.com, OLEtrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] a reminder
From: TORODRVR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:20:55 EDT
In a message dated 08/02/1999 11:38:13 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
joneil@cpros.com writes:

<<
 Hi everyone,

 Don't forget I'm on the 'visit me while you are in town list'.

 I am listed in the phone book.

 I can provide some tools, food, a place to sleep outdoors, 2 very annoying
 children, a limited amount of knowledge, parts if you have cash, cold beer,
 a place to swim, decent fishing, 2 very annoying children, a decent
 collection of books about old trucks, hot, hot days and cool nights, some
 very nice tourist traps, and THE WILD AND SCENIC ROGUE RIVER.

 And did I mention 2 very annoying children (boy 11 and girl 13).

 Judd O'Neil
 54 Chevy 3100 >>

Judd,
Perhaps I missed it somehow, but where do you live? Knowing that could make
it easier to visit you.

Mike Jensen
Greeley CO