[oletrucks] up-date '58 GMC Fleet truck

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] up-date '58 GMC Fleet truck
From: Perry Smith <perigrinefalcon@netscape.net>
Date: 2 Aug 99 15:18:23 PDT
Hi all. Just a quick note to say thanks for all the great inforunning through
the list. and to give a n up-date on my '58 GMC 100 fleet truck. After doing a
complete brake re-build (might as well do it all) I transfered the title and
registered the turck, then insured it for liabilities. It runs great, after
finding that the clutch was shot And replacing the disk and t/o bearing. Ihave
been able to drive it to work. The only problem I am now having is that it
wants to wander all over the road. Can I cure some of this by acjusting the
play in the steering box.
note: I have a 77 Nova sub-frame that I plan to install in the near future
(after driving the truck for about a year or so).
 Thanks for all the great advice (not always directed at me but great just the
same)

Perry Smith

'58 GMC 100 Fleet truck

http://webmail.netscape.com.