RE: [oletrucks] diesel on vegetable oil...too political?

To: "'soundex@eden.com'" <soundex@eden.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] diesel on vegetable oil...too political?
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:48:34 -0500
I'm with anyone ,Eric and Craig included, who is interested in helping me
care for my truck and the environment at the same time. Seems like the
politicians have made our environment a political issue. It's not. It's a
human issue. We are probably really all together on this topic. Let's keep
it going and see how creative we can be!!

    Tim "Green"
    '50 chev 1/2t deluxes