[oletrucks] I've found some Really Good / Reasonable priced parts!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I've found some Really Good / Reasonable priced parts!
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:04:05 EDT
I hope that this isn't too political, But the place has GOOD prices on what
he has.  I have nothing to gain from this other than to tell you all about
it.  The guy is new and he sales to the distributors (i.e. middle men, i.e
price marker uppers), his site is at:
http://member.aol.com/REPOPS/
check him out. He answers your Emails personally, and his prices are great!
Thanks all,
Casey
'47-2 thriftmaster 3100 - needing window gasketts!