[oletrucks] Fw: Older truck on later frame

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fw: Older truck on later frame
From: rnwagner@juno.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 07:46:19 -0500

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rnwagner@juno.com
To: oletruks@autox.team.net
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:15:20 -0500
Subject: Older truck on later frame

I have a 52 Chev 3 quarter ton that I have placed on a 78 or chassis. It
has worked pretty well. I did not have to cut anything other than the
inner fender wells for clearance. I did have to fabricate my cab mounts
and relocate them to accomodate the earlier cab. Ping me off list if you
want more details, at " rnwagner@juno.com " . I will try to give you as
much info as I can.

                    49 Chev      P/U

              52 Chev P/U