RE: [oletrucks] resto pack troubles

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] resto pack troubles
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:16:08 -0600 (MDT)

It's 1-800-222-1020.  And no matter what the kid on the other end says,
your VIN is not invalid.  Their computers just expect more digits than the
old VINs had.  The kid will probably have to call over a manager to figure
out how to enter an old VIN.

At least, that's my experience.

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Schorn, Tim wrote:

> I tried this # twice and it is a recorded ad for live phone sex!! Are my
> wires crossed or what?? Can anyone confirm this # for Chev Resto packs?
>
>    Tim
>    '50 chev 1/2

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
"War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and
multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses." -Thomas Jefferson
"Do not be too moral.  You may cheat yourself out of much of life.  So aim
above morality.  Be not simply good; be good for something." -Thoreau
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin