[oletrucks] Re: questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: questions
From: GOATUNO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:23:15 EDT
Hey Guys,

I am fairly new to the truck thing, and have purchased a 1952 GMC. It has a
straight six. I have a couple questions that maybe some one could help answer;

    > How can I determine exactly what motor it is?

    > It runs well, but I am going to pull the motor, replace gaskets, and
paint it. Are there any upgrades that I could do to the straight six that
could get some more bang out of it?

    > What size of tires and wheels are suggested for the truck?

Thanks for any help. I enjoy learning from all of your letters.