[oletrucks] 59 & 61 stepside beds

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 59 & 61 stepside beds
From: Mushgilday@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:14:59 EDT
          Can anyone tell me if there are radical differences between the
1959 Apache 3200 stepside bed, and the 1961 Apache 20 stepside bed? This guy
has the 61' truck in his driveway..been sitting there for 12 years.... and he
wants $800 for the whole thing. I just need the bed for my 59' but don't want
it to look like a Frankenstein with two different years ...59' cab and 61'
bed.
          The 61' by the way has a huge rear end in it and heavy duty
everything. It's got a 283 inline which he says runs like a top, but that
must have been 12 years ago. If anyone is interested the rest of the truck, I
just need the bed so let me know if you need parts.

 Mike Gilday
59 Apache Fleetside 3200