[oletrucks] GMC Fenders

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC Fenders
From: rnwagner@juno.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:33:01 -0500
Hello Truckers, I am new to the list in terms of sending messages. But I
have been watching and reading for some time now. It seems to me that
there are a great bunch of people out there with a wealth of knowledge.
So in keeping with this thought, I too have a question. Does anyone know
for sure or not if the Chevy and GMC fenders are the same for let's say
...a 53? I have recently aquired a 53 GMC Carryall Suburban. It is in
need of a left front fender and other things as well. But that will have
to be another post. (rnwagner@juno.com)