Re: [oletrucks] heat, blowers, etc

To: jack halton <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] heat, blowers, etc
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:26:36 -0600
Jack, I am putting Fenton Headers and a Fenton 2 x 1 intake on an engine very
soon.  The intake maniforld is an older one but has spaces to run heat to each
of the two carb locations if I get heat to the bottom area of the intake
manifold.  I was thinking of making a plate for the bottom of this intake
manifold and connecting it to the the new headers from the header holes which
would otherwise be plugged I guess If I did not do this step.

Does Patrick or anyone else already have this plate and connecting pipes that yu
know of??  This will be a fun around-town and low milage application at this
point and due to the dry climate here we do not anticipate icing conditions.

I CAN TELL YOU however that due to my experience in restoring two old airplanes
that icing might occur in any region and the venturi effect is in fact, very
much in our lives.

Sincerely,
Dave Shier