[oletrucks] GMC swap meet in Brooks, OR-is this true?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC swap meet in Brooks, OR-is this true?
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:48:32 EDT
A friend told me that there is a swap meet sunday, the 29th in Brooks, OR
that is focussing on old GMC's. He couldn't remember any details or even tell
me who told him this (I think the miller family may have been involved in
this memory lapse). I haven't heard anything about this from anyone other
than him, but he insists it's true. Does anyone know anything about this, or
is this B.S. I would rather learn the truth now rather than drive 30-miles to
brooks and spend half the day wandering the city looking for swap meet signs.
If this is true it would be a dream come true for me, but I'm being
cautiously optimistic. Thanks to all.

Dustin
53 GMC 1/2-long 5-window W/Hydra-matic