Re: [oletrucks] Jenks OK Show

To: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>, <MKlepp4335@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jenks OK Show
From: "HeavyChevy" <heavychevy@heavychevy.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:15:00 -0500
We are going again this year to set-up and enjoy the advanced trucks. We
have co-sponsored and attended this show for the past 3 years and I love
it. I will be driving my 1st series. It's a daily driver so cut me some
slack. Stop by the booth , I'd like to
meet and talk with you. Thanks, David
---------