[oletrucks] Fw: Fender Trim Attachments

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fw: Fender Trim Attachments
From: "David Raphael" <draphael@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:52:07 -0700
Hey everyone:

    After months and months, I finally found (from one of our Canadian
brothers) the fender trim pieces I'd been looking for off of a deluxe panel.
They're in pretty good shape and were reasonably priced.  I got what I
wanted -- the three small stripes that are attached to the lower part of
each front fender near the doors.  I also got a set of the longer spears
that extended back from the headlights, but they are not in a good shape.
(Let me know if anyone is looking for the "spears.")

    What I need now are the clips to attach the trim pieces.  I believe
they're called "upper molding clips" -- sort of oblong treaded posts, with a
little spring wire to hold them in place.  Does anyone know if they are
available through any of the suppliers?  I'd appreciate some leads.   As
always, thanks.

Dave  '49  3100  235  3window
Portland, Oregon
draphael@teleport.com