[oletrucks] 55 2nd Values/Prices

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks), shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 2nd Values/Prices
From: RGRAVIT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:29:04 EDT
Hi everyone.  I've been lurking on the list for about 2 months in
anticipation of purchasing a 55 2nd, 1/2 ton stepside from a neighbor.  I
finally purchased the truck yesterday.  It's been in inside storage for over
10 years.  It's in almost complete stock condition with a V8 and three speed
on the column.  No dents, medium paint, standard cab, bed wood need
replacing.  I paid $1800 for it and I know it's a little late to ask but do
you guys have an idea of it's value.