[oletrucks] Signal Stat 700

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Signal Stat 700
From: "Joe Clark" <jclark1@utk.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:42:21 -0400
I have a Signal Stat 700 turnsignal and no installation instructions.
I found some documentation on the 800 and 900 but they have 6
wires.  Mine only has 5.  I assume 4 are for each of the turn
signals.  Would the 5th one be for the flasher, fuse, and power?
Did they omit the brake wire?  Does the turn signal cancel the
brake light?  Any info on wiring this thing would be greatly
appreciated.  THANKS!!!
Joe

Joe Clark
'50 3100 Deluxe