RE: [oletrucks] in texas

To: "'Don Slaney'" <ppm@dlcwest.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] in texas
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:07:59 -0700
On second thought...
1.)  The guy has a junkyard of good useable truck parts (provided the parts
are in good shape).
2.)  He's retiring (probably could use the bucks).
3.)  We are a community of ole truckers who need replacement parts.
= Advertise this junkyard and they will come.

If this guy has the goods, he should have no problem selling them with a
little marketing.  What's his address or location?  What specifically does
he have (ADs, TFs, models, engines, drivetrains, cabs, fenders, trim)?  If
he's willing to hold off and we publish the location on this list, we might
make music here.

This retiree or his family can make a mint before selling the property!

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200