[oletrucks] I 've sold my Panel.

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] I 've sold my Panel.
From: "Robert Rogers" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:03:19 -0700
Friends,

Well, this past Saturday I did something that I thought I wouldn't ever do.
 I sold my 57 Panel.  A good friend of mine and Terry Glines'(Ace0027) has
been pestering me for several years wanting to buy the truck and I finally
gave in.  He very motivated to finish the truck and plans to use it as a
semi daily driver.  The Panel will also serve a advertising for his
recently opened rod and custom shop.  It was a hard decission to make but I
know the truck will be finished to an incredible level of detail, and I'll
get to help.

So, I'm out of the Oltruck building business for a while.  I'm going to
concentrate on finishing the 82 GMC and maybe next spring I'll start on my
55-2 Panel or maybe the wife's 55-2 1/2 ton step side.

Robert
82  GMC 1/2 ton Crew Cab short bed (custom)
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
and a few others