Re: [oletrucks] Front springs installation

To: Stephen <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front springs installation
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 14:14:31 -0400
By play do you mean the bolts don't seem to tighten on the springs. This could
be because the pin another person  mentioned is not seated in the axle. It's
easy to get it misaligned as you tighten U bolts. Loosen them slightly and tap
axle forward or back until pin finds  hole in the axle. Get's a little tricky if
there are caster shims there also.

Grant 50 3100