[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#162283481: 1959 Chevr

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#162283481: 1959 Chevrolet Pickup Truck Owners manual
From: lstphil1@rochester.rr.com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:54:44 -0600 (MDT)
1959 Chevy truck Operators Manual

Title of item:  1959 Chevrolet Pickup Truck Owners manual
Seller: bmfjeep@nwa.quik.com
Starts: 09/09/99, 20:43:25 PDT
Ends:   09/19/99, 20:43:25 PDT
Price:  Starts at $2.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=162283481

Item Description:

if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Internet Explorer') {
  if (navigator.appVersion.substring(0,1) ");
  }
  else {
    document.write("");
    document.write("");
    document.write("  BODY { background:
url(http://members.tripod.com/rowdybob/safe/clouds.gif) }");
    document.write("");
    document.write("");
  }
}
else {  //Default to Netscape settings.
    document.write("");
}

1959 Chevrolet Pickup Truck Owners manual
Ts'ing : Faithful watchcat; we mourn your passing but will always cherish your
memory. 11-79 .. 12-98. Yogi, Boo-Boo, Ranger and Chessie miss you too. Sleep
in peace beneath the maple tree with Daisy, Kelly and Dusty. Like them, you
will remain forever in our memories. "The most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen or touched. They must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller
"Pets seem to be the exception."

This is an owners manual for the 1959 Chevrolet Pickup. It has some wrinkles
and staining on the cover, the inside is real nice.
Buyer to pay actual shipping costs, and insurance if desired. Checks are
welcome from buyers with 10+ positive feedback rating and items less than
$20.00. All others Money order please. Checks may be held to clear. We welcome
International buyers.The USPS has Global Priority shipping rates you will find
cost effective, we are happy to quote a rate prior to your bid. We ask
International Buyers to pay with International Postal Money Order, AMEX Money
Order or check drawn off USA bank. Wire transfer funds must be in US funds
prior to transfer. "OUR RETURN POLICY".... "we will refund purchase price if we
feel that we have mistakenly described the item. We must be notified
immediatley upon receipt and item must be returned insured, priority mail
within 7 days" : SO ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID. WE WILL FURNISH ADDITIONAL
PHOTO'S UPON REQUEST AND WELCOME YOUR PHONE CALLS. WE DESCRIBE CONDITION TO THE
BEST OF OUR ABILITY, WE DESCRIBE ALL KNOWN DEFECTS, MY DEFINITION OF PERFECT OR
USED CONDITION MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN YOUR'S. WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE
ASSUME.

Click here to check out our other auctions as we usually have some items which
are otherwise difficult to find.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com