RE: [oletrucks] Last on Ebay

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Last on Ebay
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 19:43:15 -0400
Hi all,

  I've been following the discussion on e-bay as I find the time, and I must
say that the discussion through yesterday has been carried on in a civil
manner.  Folks who happen to have common interests expressing disagreement
on an issue is very much acceptable behavior for any and all.  We all have
the privilege and right to "Disagree".  With 400+ participants, it's going
to happen.  This issue WILL resolve itself sooner or later, and we'll all
get back to oletrucks discussion, hopefully...

  Today, the discussion crossed the line into an area where personal passion
abounds, and common sense has no role.  That was uncalled for, and certainly
not necessary.  I individually cannot resolve this issue, nor can the
majority of the list members, though we all are participating at least
"passively".  It's going to require mutual resolution by the active
participants, or the results for the list will not be good.  The only
possible way that resolution will happen is for everyone to keep an open
mind, and try to understand the other guy's position on an issue.

  Some compromise position that is acceptable will be reached if we try to
keep it "agreeable disagreement", and eliminate the personal attacks.
Please.

Kevin
59' Apache 38/NAPCO