Re: [oletrucks] Modifications for '53

To: "old trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Modifications for '53
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:32:48 -0700
I bet my truck had a worse wiring job. The PO installed a Ford engine AND
charging system. He left the old regulator hanging on the firewall and
spliced in the Ford wires. Since it no longer had a floor starter, he used a
cheap pushbutton hanging through the radio opening to start it. The truck
had three battery cables (don't ask). The truck had OE turn signal wiring
and switch, but no taillamps. Most of the rear wiring was gone. Under the
dash was a bunch of wires twisted together and taped. I would like to hear
your story. I am going to use Painless.