[oletrucks] Panel truck and parts for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Panel truck and parts for sale
From: Jeff & Moira Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:12:14 -0700
Hi Folks, I've been trying to build 2 trucks at the same time, a stock
'54 3100 panel and a '55-2 short/step street rod (both chevys). Today I
decided I need to sell one in order to finish the other (getting laid
off from my job prompted this decision) So... here goes-
For Sale- selling separately or package deal
1)'54 Chevy 3100 panel -complete, straight, runs great, some rust
2) '54-'55-1st rechromed hood bird
3) '54-'55-1st original outside sun visor, restored with nos parts
(expensive)
4) '55 or '56? complete 235 motor with 10k on rebuild
5) nos rear door tail light assembly
6) nos clock housing
7) stainless windshield and door window trim
8) stock chrome engine parts, misc. boxes of parts, original literature

I can ship anything but the truck and the motor, If interested ping me
off list for prices I'm in the Seattle WA area
If you feel this posting is inappropriate for the list, I apologize.

Jeff Street
Seattle,WA