[oletrucks] Re: [oletruck] AD rear end swaps

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [oletruck] AD rear end swaps
From: "Doug Powell" <ddkpowell@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:45:57 -0600
I have a '78 Cad Seville rear end that is going into my '48. Exactly like a
Nova rear end but with disc brakes and 5x5 bolt pattern. Many were also
posi. Since the width is a little narrow, a 3 1/2 " back spacing on the
wheels is required to avoid the tires rubbing the bed sides. I worked out
the details regarding width and clearance on AutoCad and that helped alot.

Doug
'48 1/2 ton (wants to be a street rod)