[oletrucks] Kidnapped

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Kidnapped
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <LAROKE@web2000.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:32:37 -0400
A few weeks ago one of the list members reported troubles with neighbors and
a community that did not share his love for ole trucks, or give a darn about
his property rights. I was fighting my own battle at the time with my new
landlord who towed my truck "BillyBob" as a "derelict vehicle" while I was
away on vacation. Billybob had been driven to work four days prior to the
towing and they had to remove a custom-fit evolution 4 fabric car cover to
perform the tow. The tow was in violation of the apartment complex rules and
I will be going after the landlord for the $500+ ransom I had to pay the tow
company. The whole sad story to date can be found at the following URL in
BillyBob's section of my Website.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/1999/lrk8.htm

I Remain,
L. R. Kephart