RE: [oletrucks] Kidnapped

To: "'Larry R. Kephart'" <LAROKE@web2000.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Kidnapped
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:46:05 -0500
Larry,
Just read your story at your web site. What a pain. It makes me glad that I
live in rural Kentucky where people still respect property rights (of course
that might be due to the fact that most of the landowners around here are
armed.) One thought you might consider is taking both Levon and the rental
company to small claims court rather than going the attorney route. Just a
thought.

Jeff Nelson
Paducah, KY
1953 3600