Re: [oletrucks] Door locks on lever style handles...

To: "K & B" <apache58truck@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door locks on lever style handles...
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 00:05:33 -0400
There was an extensive thread on this a while back. The truck you saw was
correct, the driver's side door locks only from the inside, then you slide
across the seat and get out on the passenger side.  Never got a definitive
reason why, but the best guess I remember was that it was preferable to get
out on the curb side, rather than step in a muddy road.

Jack / Winter Park FL