Re: [oletrucks] leaf springs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] leaf springs
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:07:58 -0400
Dont really know about lubing leaf springs, but it would seem to me that
if you put grease between the leafs, that would only create a magnet for
dirt and debris to stick to, then it would work its way deeper in the spring
pack. The best way to go is to install teflon slides between each leaf.
This provides a good surface for the leafs to work with...  WAyne

t 02:21 PM 10/13/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Speaking of leaf springs.......I'm still learning about my old gal and
wondered if it is advisable/recommended lubing leaf springs and if so what
product is best to use? Thanks.