Re: [oletrucks] Wiring

To: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:52:29 -0400
Terry
After looking at a wiring schematic for a Nova this is what it looks like to me.

Ign plug ----------             ----------------"B" Terminal on starter solenoid

Ign plug-----------             ---------------- Alternator Battery Terminal

So the two wires appear to be hooked together and then break out into the
harness to the alternator and the B terminal

--
Bill Bailey
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck/