[oletrucks] engine ID

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] engine ID
From: "Guy Francis" <guyf@waterford.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:36:33 -0600
Hey Guys,
I'm having trouble matching up some engine numbers. Stamped right behind
the distributor I find  AD CA 620 435. Under the valve cover I found
839401.
I also have a parts truck with the number n-21066-utah. If anyone knows
these numbers please let me know. BTW I just went to the DMV and in
under 10 minutes I was licensed and registered. Must me some kind of
record. The old truck Gods were smiling on me that day. I hope you all
have the same kind of luck.

Guy Francis
46 3100