[oletrucks] Frame Switch over questions

To: ole trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Frame Switch over questions
From: Nevin <nspeerbrecker@accubite.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 09:47:33 -0500
I have talked to a few people on the list about switching out the frame
on my 53 to a late model short box chevy.

Is it easier to do this with a short box truck  or a blazer. and to
confirm the year  of easiest conversion?

77, 78, 79, 80..... i have measured a 94 short box truck it appears to
be the same but the humps over the rear axles.

I have been told by the wife that i have to get the truck on the road by
spring or sell. a little help?

thanks to all on the list, very informative.

Nevin
53, 3100, 5 window.