Re: [oletrucks] Frame Switch over questions

To: Nevin <nspeerbrecker@accubite.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Frame Switch over questions
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 12:33:35 -0700

Nevin,
Your request for help was a little ambiguous...do you need help with your
wife or the truck?  List members can probably give you lots of help with
the truck.  But the wife......now that's a different story! (We male
truckers are all seeking a little help in that area.)

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

Nevin <nspeerbrecker@accubite.com> on 11/01/99 06:47:33 AM

Please respond to Nevin <nspeerbrecker@accubite.com>