[oletrucks] Jim Carter's

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Jim Carter's
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:17:03 -0500
So many times I have read on the list about people having trouble with some
of the parts suppliers and I thought it would be good to see a positive
statement.By the way, I believe that both the pro and con statements are
good to read as it helps us to make a more informed decision on who we send
our paychecks to.As you can probably tell I am at the beginning of our
"restification" journey.

I must extol the merits of Jim Carter's . At the Fall Carlisle show I
ordered quite a few parts from them and they were to be shipped to me via
UPS.(yes I dare open this can of worms again) To make a long story short
,UPS lost a package.They said they delivered it ,I said I didn't get it.
After just a few discussions with folks at Jim Carter's they rectified the
situation in a short amount of time and even took on the task of dealing
with UPS. So to those folks there that helped, thanks,the parts are here and
just waiting to be installed! I will definitely be ordering from you again.

Thanks for letting me air my 2 cents worth and I hope it helps someone else!

Marlene
59 Apache 1 Ton

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery.Today is a gift. That's why it's
called the present!