Re: [oletrucks] 454 mods

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 454 mods
From: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 15:10:21 PST
Dustin,

     Don't know much about the 454 specs. but can say that Edelbrock is a
favorite brand of mine. Hassle free and seem to be much less tempermental
than Holley. Edelbrock service is also outstanding! Gone so far as to email
them looking for parts for a carb. that I didn't buy from them and they
mailed me the parts FREE! Same thing happened to a friend of mine looking
for the choke plate assy. for his carb.. Again they mailed it to his door
completly free, didn't even ask for shipping.Also I believe you can email
their tech. services 24 hours a day. (Edelbrock.com)  Just my .02 worth.

Jeff Davis
'51 custom