[oletrucks] Missed you guys!

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Missed you guys!
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:42:48 -0500
Finally got back on the list after being away for two months.  Took a 6-week
cross country trip (fantastic) and came home to the aftermath of three
hurricanes.  WHEW!  It's been an interesting two months!  Really missed you
guys!  Haven't slept well without my Oletrucks fix each day.

My ol' '47 cranked right up after sitting for over 6 weeks.  Pulled it out
this week and waxed it just to show it I still love it.  Now to put the
outside visor and the original taillights on.  Been putting that off for way
too long.  Once again, thanks to all you guys and gals for providing
incredible encouragement and information to continue a hobby I dearly love.
It's sure great to be back among you!
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100 in Whiteville, NC....Hurricane Magnet of the World