[oletrucks] Block Sanding

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Block Sanding
From: "John Jenicek" <icedog@europa.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:16:25 -0800
Tks for the replies. The hardest part is making that first pass. After all,
the primer looks so good you can't believe it needs sanding. After hitting
it with a guide coat I spent the next two hours working on it. Turned out
really nice. Just a couple unresolved low spots. One around the door handle,
I'm probably going to leave that one alone. The others I'm going to spot
prime and see if that takes care of them. I am impressed with the
imperfections that a primer-surfacer will fill.

I was hoping to prime the inner panel and edges this evening but the booth
was in use by the painting class. Looks like it will have to wait until next
week.

John Jenicek
51-5 Window